Private Sand dune Mui Ne ( Sunrise )
Mui Ne is a place to discover for tourists with many scenery, beautiful sandy beaches attracted, stretching under brilliant sunshine, along with a series of high-end resorts along the coast .
With many places such as the White Sand Dune, the fishing village, fairy stream , red sand dune… each location separated by several kilometers to tens of kilometers, so the service booking a jeep tour Mui Ne is a good ideal with cheap useful help you save a lot of time, money and effort. it make you feel discover in MUI NE become easy than.
- White sand dune
- Red sand sune
- Fishing village
- Fairy stream
- Noted: The Jeep will stop at parking car on White sand dunes, then you can walking to the hills or rent ATVor jeep up to the hills (pay by yourself)
- Sunrise: 4h30 am to 8h30am
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Sunrise option: 4h30am to 8h30am
Departing from your hotel.
Visiting White sand dunes. At the top of the sand dunes, catching the first sunrise of the day. Other activities can be taken: riding quad-bikes over sand dunes and ostriches riding , sliding down sand dunes slopes with surfboards.
Visiting Red sand dunes, slopers are less sreep than the White sand dunes, great opportunity for taking photo as red colour of the sand is great contrast to background scenery.
Visiting the fishing village, observing the daily lives of fishermen, morning catch is hauled to shore and women are busy sorting out the catch and fishing boats are lining up and waiting to depart.
7H15 AM :
Visiting Fairy spring ( Suoi Tien) where the small stream running through the middle of the red saund dunes. It is like a version of Red Canyon.
8H30 AM :
Returning back your hotel
- Maximum 2 to 4 people = 400.000 vnd / tour
- Maximum 7 people = 550.000 vnd / tour
- The jeep, car is reserved for your group only.
- The timetable and itinerary can be flexible.
Tour Price Includes:
- Private jeep
- Entrance at White sand
Tour Price Excludes:
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee at Fairy stream (15.000 VND/ person)
- ATV, Jeep go to the hill
- Travel insurance
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion