Private Mui Yen Tour ( Sunrise)
JEEP MUI NE TOUR – SUNRISE
- White sand dune
- Mui Yen Beach
- Fishing village
- Fairy stream
- Noted: The Jeep will stop at parking car on White sand dunes, then you can walking to the hills or rent ATVor jeep up to the hills (pay by yourself)
- Sunrise: 4h30 am to 8h30am
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Sunrise option: 4h30am to 8h30am
Departing from your hotel.
Visiting White sand dunes. At the top of the sand dunes, catching the first sunrise of the day. Other activities can be taken: riding quad-bikes over sand dunes and ostriches riding , sliding down sand dunes slopes with surfboards.
Visiting Mui Yen (1 hour). The newest tourist attraction in Mui Ne, one side is steep cliffs and one side is a beautiful turquoise ocean. As the sun is hitting the ocean, it is undeniably the best backdrop for selfie. The attraction is still unspoiled thus it is a must-see.
Visiting the fishing village, observing the daily lives of fishermen, morning catch is hauled to shore and women are busy sorting out the catch and fishing boats are lining up and waiting to depart.
7H15 AM :
Visiting Fairy spring ( Suoi Tien) where the small stream running through the middle of the red saund dunes. It is like a version of Red Canyon.
8H30 AM :
Returning back your hotel
- Maximum 2 to 4 people = 700.000 vnd / tour
- The jeep, car is reserved for your group only.
- The timetable and itinerary can be flexible.
Tour Price Includes:
- Private jeep
- Entrance at White sand
Tour Price Excludes:
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee at Fairy stream (15.000 VND/ person)
- ATV, Jeep go to the hill
- Travel insurance
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion